2011年5月19日 星期四

first time...

exam....exam....
when u can end it???

i feel so tired and sad....
all paper is fail....

dunno how to do....
din study at once...

my mum will scold me when she get my result....
today sleep until 7p.m...

raining....
feel so cold.....

i stay at room to chat with my sis & mum...
my mum told me...

if i SPM can get all A....
she buy I-phone to me...

but i 100% cant to do it...
so.....

mum....
 u can save ur money alr....

SAD.....
I-phone......FLY AWAY....

To Someone....
finally i get ur blog...
can i say something????
i break with u alr two time....
i think we will cherish our friendship....
But NOT.....
u din give me ONE chance to explain all...
just tell will Wen....
u hate this type of girl....
Excuse me....
what type of me???
FINE!!!whatever...as u like...


dear....
today is ur first day change new place to do new work....
2p.m until 1a.m....
OMG....
when u after work i think i sleep alr...
wait u until my neck become Giraffe alr....
still want wait how many day we only can meet???
when u back???
yesterday our feel so moody....
at night u call me and CRY....
i feel so useless because i cant help u anything....
sorry.....


first time try to use English write my blog....

沒有留言:

張貼留言